Marketing Automation Specialist
Do you think that getting right content in front of the right customer at the right time impacts customer experience? Are you interested in Data and Marketing Automation? Then this might be Your next opportunity!
Telia has high ambitions for the future, and together with our colleagues in the rest of the organization we are on a journey to transform and digitalize the customer experience. Marketing automation has an important role in the day-to-day tasks of delivering the right information along the entire customer journey.
We are now looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who can help us transform our customer communication operations and take marketing automation to the next level. You will be conceptualizing and building marketing automation flows based on data to deliver personalized marketing and communication experiences.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Defining new marketing tactics and campaigns in a cross-functional team.
- Designing and building automated email marketing flows and email and/or sms campaigns (automation maps).
- Creating content (copywriting), Journeys and Cloud pages.
- Brainstorming with colleagues for fresh marketing ideas.
- Creating nurture programs to move customers along the needed funnels.
- Monitoring and interpreting campaign analytics to measure performance and spot weaknesses.
- Initiating and creating A/B split tests of marketing assets to improve campaign performance.
- Ensuring the marketing automation activities fits the brand´s ethos.
- Maintain segments and customer databases.
- Collaborator with agile mindset (incl. cross-functional teams).
- Comfortable managing stakeholders and activities.
- The ability to manage several ongoing activities.
- Data and insight driven.
- Comfortable with data and segments creation and usage in marketing automation platform.
- Skilled in modern visualization tools used for automation maps.
- Customer centricity.
- Understanding of Product Lifecycle, Customer Lifecycle and Customer Value Management basics.
- Solid analytical skills which help you identify opportunities and challenges, evaluate options, and optimize solutions.
- Self-organized and structured.
- Fluent in Estonian.
- Previously worked on Marketing Automations with success stories to share.
- Experienced with SalesForce Marketing Cloud or other modern marketing automation tool.
- Experience in Email Marketing.
- Experience in Web Development.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com, connect on LinkedIn or call +372 51575 89.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Last day to apply 21st of August 2022.
As a part of our recruitment process, and to ensure that our process is fair, free of bias and that decisions are being made on the right ground, we will give you the opportunity to complete a problem-solving test. The link to the test will be sent to you in agreed time frame.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!